Tuesday, November 2, 2010

IM HOME !

hi !
im home okay, and im too tired :|
right after landed, mama brought me to Queensbay. Its not like thats a boring place or what.
The only thing that matters is i am TIRED. And when people gets tired they tend not to be so in happy mode. HAHA
Btw, i have a lot to update!
SERIOUS SHIT ! haha
Tons of ideas stuck up in my mind.
Waiting for the right time to express, haha.
Well its 2.40am, i am sleepy.
I'm off to bed.
Tommorrow i'll updating as many as i could. HAHAHA *evil laugh
Goodnight official readers and SILENT readers :)
-I know you'll be reading-

Toodles <3

2 comments:

  1. baby i am home. 5.30 something in kelantan.hby fetching me. oh my ~ =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. glad that you've arrived safely DD.
    get a room yaw :DD

    ReplyDelete