Thursday, July 22, 2010

please, just go and never come back.


i don't know what to say.
its just i like you. i love you. i care for you. i don't want to stay apart from you. but then, things are getting complicated. i don't know what the heck your problem is. please, if you want just take it. whats the deal anyway? :| but now, currently, after i read your text last night which i purposely didn't reply i want to make an assumption. which are : you don't want me, you want me to go, you are lying to me before this about us, you didn't felt the same way like i do towards you.So, im backing off. And please, don't contact me. Its hard for me to ignore you as you always in my mind.And like i said before i will be waiting for you. but i don't know until when, maybe until i found someone thats better than you. Whom can erase your name in my heart. Till now, its still your name dearest love.

4 comments:

  1. baby nisha! i found you. huh, finally. i knew it. this post fly to find someone~ right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dylaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    how did u find me?
    duh i miss u like crazyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. alaaaaa.. lets instinct talk lah my dear,,,,=) i miss you tooooo!~

    ReplyDelete